Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
As with everything in life, terms and conditions apply. For more information on any of the terms and conditions listed on this page please give us a call.
Pivot has arranged with the manufactures of our heaters a nationally covered Warranty.
Please refer to the Manufactures Warranty card for terms and conditions
Pivot will happily refund if the goods are in original packaging. Special orders will occur re-stocking fee of 20%.
Freight is refundable on any orders.
Pivots return rate is .01%.
- Pivot pride ourselves in supplying the right product to you in the first place.
- Goods returned MUST be in the original packaging and MUST not have been used.
- We offer money back 14 days from date of invoice.
- Custom made goods to your requirements are non-refundable
- A Layby held beyond 3 months will require payment in full and may be held for a further 3 months by Pivot at the request of a customer, after which time it will need to be picked up or delivered
- The term of a layby may be extended at the discretion of the salesperson and details to this effect will be stated on the customers invoice
- Layby may be cancelled at any time prior to delivery/receipt of goods and a refund less a 5% to cover administration charges and re-stocking of the goods will be given with the exception of custom made orders which are non refundable
These fees may be reduced or waived at the discretion of the manager depending on the product/s ordered and the length of time with which the layby has been held at the time of cancellation